I have nothing going on.

Well, folks here's the scoop.

I should NOT knit blankets because it takes all my time away! I get to a point where I almost hate knitting. So I stopped for a couple months.

Only to find out that when I stop, my hands hurt at my "day job" where I am a massage therapist. So I'm back to knitting and as of right now have no friends/relatives having babies so I'm free to knit whatever, whenever.

This means I should be feeling creative juices flowing soon and will start writing again. I do have some ideas but its going to be a while longer.

Why? Oh, I'll tell you why.

My husband and I are trying to get our house ready to sell. Whether it will or not is one thing, but we really need to focus on it. I've been organizing and cleaning everything I can, when my toddler isn't demanding all my time. (like right now, where she's climbing all over me as I'm typing.) I guess I should go make her some lunch.

Long story short, I dont know when more patterns are coming, but they are. So, look out.

Comments

californiabeso said…
I made the vest you had on your blog...I love it! Can't wait to see what else you will be doing :)

Popular Posts