Sunday, 21 November 2010

A small step!

Cheryl's Knitting finally hit 20,000 page views! I have a lot of people to thank.

First, I'd like to thank the top 2 sites for posting my patterns: Knitting Pattern Central and The Daily Knitter. Without them I'd probably be barely at 2,000 hits. So, Thanks! KPC was the very first knitting website I ever visited and its a huge honor for me be on their site!

I'd also like to thank my family and friends for encouraging me to continue knitting. I've never really been good at one specific thing and I feel like knitting is something that I can work on my whole life and can eventually be really good at. I know I'm still learning, but know with hard work I can make that happen!

I also need to thank my daughter Violet for making me be a stay at home mom so I have time for knitting! And, my husband for letting me!

And last but not least, a big THANKS to all my viewers!

No comments: